Web Site Hosting is, next to email, probably the most in-demand service on
Considering how many companies offer this service, setting
up Web Sites, maintaining them, and making sure they are working after
setup, and 24 hours a day after that, is very important.
ISP Innovations offers tools to make setting up Web Sites effortless,
amazingly quick, and with a zero percent failure rate.
These tools can be used by anybody, irregardless of "technical know-how"
and allow for easy configuration of all of the "Web Site Features"
required by the customer.
After the setup, the tools check the work, and display the results to the
user, and be sure they were successful.
Before ISP Innovations
- Setting up Web Hosting (i.e. adding a new user) must be made by a
- Setting up Web Hosting was time-consuming, and sometimes did not work
- Each step required the user to type into a text file, with no
"history" of what changed
- Typographical errors are quite possible, and frequent
- To make sure that the new Web Site is working, requires a separate
- Any configuration errors (typographical or otherwise) might cause *all* the Web Sites hosted by
the ISP to stop working, or "break" a Web Site other than the one they are adding, which may go
unnoticed until customer(s) complain.
- Some functionalities may not be being used, due to inexperienced users
- Web "stats" are not automatically configured, it is another job, which must be configured (and verified as operational)
- FTP is not automatically configured, it is another job, which must be configured (and verified as operational)
- Email is not automatically configured, it is another job, which must be configured (and verified as operational)
- You cannot "roll back to previous configuration", if changes cause problems
- Web Hosting configurations are frequently not "archived", in case of
- Web Hosting configuration changes do not cause notifications to
- Frequently, each and every Web Site is not "monitored" on an hourly (
or more frequent) basis, so that any
failure might go unnoticed by ISP until the customer calls and
complains, possibly with loss of revenue.
After ISP Innovations
- Web Hosting can be configured by anyone
- Adding a Web Site takes seconds and the Web Site is "tested".
- Web Hosting changes are made by a program, with 0% failure
rate, and "history" of what changed
- Typos are not possible
- The new Web Site is "tested & verified" immediately in real-time and the status reported to the user doing the configuration (and administrator)
- All Web Sites are then "tested & verified" immediately in real-time and the status reported to the user doing the configuration (and administrator)
- The program offers all "features" to the person configuring the Web Site
- Web "stats" are automatically configured and 'verified' as operational
- FTP is automatically configured and 'verified' as operational
- Email is automatically configured and 'verified' as operational
- You *can* "roll back to previous configuration" if necessary
- Each new router configuration is archived, (before & after) with date
- Each new router configurations causes changes to be emailed to
- Each and every Web Site is "monitored", and
warnings sent out when anything fails or looks "suspicious"